The perfect way to get in on the action
If you love Polo as much as we do and would like show your support for our amateur Club then being a Club sponsor is the perfect way to showcase your organisation to an amazingly diverse equestrian audience.
Below are the main routes of sponsorship available for the upcoming 2018 season. If you have something special in mind and you would like something bespoke to your needs then get in touch with us here at the Committee and we’ll work with you to get the right opportunity in place to suit your vision.
Spring/Kuseyo/Women’s Festival £1000
- Free admission and parking for sponsor and all guests
- Adequate space for advertising banners, including main road frontage
- The day can be shaped to sponsor’s requirements, subject to polo pony welfare requirements
- The relevant tournament can be run and promoted in the sponsor’s name
One calendar year – £1000
- Sole logo prominently displayed on electronic scoreboard
- Also on entrance board to Polo ground – attractively visible during the New Forest Show
- Sponsor details to be included on Club advertising material
- 5 Social Memberships
- all sponsors are included on the club website and annual handbook
- all tournament sponsors clearly presented on the respective weekends fixture leaflet
- all tournament sponsors award the trophy and associated gifts at prize giving
- all tournament sponsors have the opportunity to host a corporate weekend with use of Club facilities and catering.
- the “Big Four” tournament sponsors to have an organisation overview (text supplied by them) on website/ social media with links.
If you know which of our sponsorship opportunities is a perfect fit for you or you would like to speak to one of the Committee for any more information please get in touch via the email address or download our sponsorship brochure below